Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are honoured you are considering Western Prosthodontic Centre to take care of your dental needs.
Choosing a dentist is an important decision that will play a part in your overall health and wellness. We welcome questions and invite you to browse some of the most common ones we receive.
If your question is not covered here, please contact our clinic on 9321 1632 and we will be happy to help.
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Are dentures my only option to replace missing teeth?
- Do you offer family dentistry in your dental clinic?
- What is the consultation process?
- Is parking available on the premises?
- How much will my treatment cost?
- How long will my procedure take and what is the downtime after treatment?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- What is a prosthodontist?
- Are dental x-rays necessary? Are they safe?
- Should I replace my metal fillings with tooth-coloured fillings?