The Many Reasons Why We Recommend Dental Implants
Living with a missing tooth can be distressing. Not only can smiling be embarrassing, but chewing might be difficult when there is a gap between teeth. For patients missing one or more teeth, we recommend tooth replacement with dental implants in our West Perth, WA clinic.
Why We Recommend Dental Implants at Western Prosthodontic Centre
- Dental implants provide the best function—closest to your natural teeth. Denture-wearers have to worry about their dentures slipping or making clicking sounds. There is none of that concern with dental implants. Because dental implants are permanently integrated into the jawbone, you can chew, laugh, and speak with confidence that they are not going to move unexpectedly.
- Dental implants look most like your natural teeth. Whether you need one implant or a mouth full, your implants will be custom designed just for you.
- Dental implants mean no restrictions on your favourite foods. You can enjoy the crunchiest vegetables and juiciest steaks with confidence.
- Dental implant surgery is minimally invasive, and recovery is quick. There is a four- to six-month waiting period during which the implants integrate into the jawbone, but this is a short amount of time when you consider dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants have a very high success rate among patients. If your jawbone is healthy enough to receive implants, it is likely you will have no issues with them.
- Dental implants are easy to care for. You can brush and floss as you normally would, without doing anything special. As long as you keep up with dental check-ups and cleans, your mouth—and your implants—will stay healthy.
Dental Implants Are the Best Tooth Replacements Available
By investing in your oral health today, you can ensure a healthy smile tomorrow. We invite you to contact our West Perth, WA clinic to find out more about dental implants. With a consultation and examination, we can help you decide if they are the right tooth replacement for you.