Western Prosthodontic Centre

What to Look for When Choosing a Dentist for Your Family

July 27, 2018
Posted By: Western Prosthodontic Centre
Mom and Daughter Brushing Teeth | Western Prosthodontic Centre

Just as choosing a family doctor to look after your loved ones’ overall health, choosing a dental practice that offers family dentistry in West Perth, WA to meet your family’s oral health needs is an integral part of your healthcare routine.

At Western Prosthodontic Centre, we recommend a few crucial points of research to ensure you find a happy dental home.

Recommendations of Friends and Family

If you have friends and family who take their oral health seriously, ask them for recommendations for a dentist in the area that they like and trust. Reviews of local dentists also provide valuable resources and are available on Google, Facebook and other online resources.

It is important to choose only those individuals who also value their smiles for advice about a trusted surgery offering family dentistry in West Perth, WA.

Find a Dental Clinic Offering the Services Most Important to You

If you prefer a dental clinic with expanded services, such as full mouth rehabilitation, cosmetic dentistry and dental implants, they will usually have them listed on their website, or you can phone the clinic directly.

Compassionate Patient Care

Unfortunately, in the age of corporate dental surgeries, personalised care can seem like a value that no longer exists. At Western Prosthodontic Centre, patient care is as important as the quality of our dentistry. Dr Bradley Shepherd provides gentle care with our patients’ oral health goals in mind.

We first discuss what is most important to you, whether it’s eating delicious cuisine or looking your best, we are here to help you live your best life with a healthy, comfortable smile.

Contact us to book your next dental exam and rest assured that we will care for your family with the same attention we care for our own.

Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.